For Any Problem of Joints, Contact Eternal Hospital | Blog
Joints are present in body for the purpose of movement. They help us in walking, running etc. They are the part of our musculoskeletal system. Along with movement, this system provides form, support and stability to the body. It is made up of bones of skeleton, muscles, tendons, skeletons, ligaments and other connective tissues. However, there are certain diseases which hamper the functioning of this system. The branch of medicine that deals with the disorders of musculoskeletal system is known as orthopedics. Eternal is considered as one of the finest orthopedics hospital in Jaipur.
Our joints get injured due to various different reasons. Some of them are –
1. Arthritis is one of the most common conditions which can lead to severe joints pain. In this condition, there is inflammation of joints which leads to stiffness and pain. There are more than fifty types of arthritis known to human beings. It usually occurs with age and there are visible changes in fingers and knees.
2. Vehicular accidents can cause damage to our joints. The same effect can also be felt while playing contact sports.
3. In case of fracture, sudden force is applied which causes our bones to protrude out of the body.
4. Our joints become weak with age as there is wearing of the tissues. Back and neck pain is common.
1. Hip Replacement Surgery – in this procedure, the painful and diseases hip is replaced surgically with the help of an artificial joint. This joint is either made of metal or plastic. It can be performed as a total or hemi replacement.
2. Knee Replacement Surgery – Our knees contain weight bearing surfaces. Knee replacement is done when these weight bearing surfaces are not able to do their job properly. It is most commonly done for osteoarthritis.
3. Arthroscopy – It is a minimally invasive procedure in which a surgeon inserts a narrow tube attached to a fiber-optic camera through a small incision. This procedure causes less pain and faster healing.
We also have highly trained doctors to give best pediatric surgery in Jaipur. They are able to surgically treat the musculoskeletal problems of a child who is still growing. Some of the common problems diagnosed and treated are clubfoot, scoliosis, limb length difference, gait abnormalities, bone or joint deformities etc.
Tags: Joint replacement surgeries, Hip Replacement Surgery, Knee Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopy, Best Orthopedic Treatment Hospital.