CBC, ESR, Blood Group & RH type, Blood Glucose (F + PP), Vitamin B12, Hb1Ac, Lipid Profile, Liver Function Test, Serum Urea, Serum Creatinine, Serum Uric Acid, HbsAg, 25 Hydroxy Vitamin D, Serum Calcium, TSH, T3, T4, Urine Routine, stool Routine, Pap Smear, Mammography, USG Whole Abcomen, ECG, X Ray Chest PA, Homocysteine, TMT, 2D Echo Screening, PFT, Breakfast & Consultation by Physician, Gynaecologist, Dentist, Dietician, Ophthalmologist
We recommend this package to guest who are interested in disease prevention and enhancing their wellness through insightful tests than can lead to energetic and healthy life.
- Arrive at the scheduled appointment time.
- Do not eat or drink anything except whate for a minimum of 8 to 10 hours
- It is advised to remove all your jewellery before the health check.
- Do not consume alcohol or nicotine 24 hours prior to the health check. Carry all your current medications and medical records for any known medical condition (preferably for the last 2 years.
- We request you to wear glasses and not contact lenses on the day of your health check.
- If you are a Diabetic / Cardiac /BP patient or have suffered any illness or fever in the recent past, please inform the Wellness Coordinator in advance.
- It is advised to book your appointment about one week afer your last day of menstruation.
- If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please inform the nurses on arrival. Urine samples not to be given during the periods.
- If you are pregnant or suspecting pregnancy, do not get any X Ray or Mammography done and kindly inform the Wellness Coordinator in advance about your pregnancy status.
To find out more about how Eternal Wellness can help you, Please contact
Wellness Lounge Coordinator
M Floor, Eternal Hospital,
Near Jawahar Circle, Jaipur -302017
Call: +91-141-517-4000, +91-9549158888