With its best in class facilities and a team of immensely specialized experts, Eternal Hospital has a dedicated Gynaecology Department committed to offering innovative, yet comprehensive medical facilities and care for the management of a wide gamut of diseases and illnesses in women.
What is Gynaecology?
Gynaecology is a specialised branch of medicine that specifically deals with medical ailments and conditions related to female reproductive health. This involves a wide range of issues, including obstetrics, pregnancy and childbirth. Women usually tend to take their health for granted and in today's era, when the incidence rates of various diseases and ailments have spiked up, it has become extremely important to focus on your well-being. One of the major problems faced in gynaecology is the lack of proper awareness. Gynaecology not only aims at addressing medical problems but also thrives to create awareness about the same.
Why should you consider Eternal Hospital?
At Eternal Hospital, we have a dedicated Department of Gynaecology, Obstetrics & IVF, offering round the clock, robust care to patients while maintaining the transparency of treatment and patient confidentiality at the same time. The department offers a wide array of comprehensive services which are backed by the expertise of an exceptional team of gynecologists and obstetricians. The team offers personalized care with treatment plans curated in accordance with the overall health evaluation of the patient.
Eternal Hospital offers a special pregnancy support program, Nasceny, that aims at helping the mother to enjoy and cherish the whole experience of childbirth in a hassle-free manner. Everything, ranging from preconception counselling to postnatal services, is managed by our dedicated team. The hospital also has specialised birth centres, ensuring utmost comfort and seamless care as you are stepping into the journey of motherhood.
- Contraceptive services
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy services
- Reproductive endocrinology (hormonal defects) and infertility
- Pain management for labour and delivery
- Infertility services
- Care of the pregnant woman: comprehensive prenatal care, exclusive labour suites, 24 hr surgical capability and anesthesia support, complete maternal and fetal monitoring, immediate access to Neonatal ICU, etc.
- Multidisciplinary care if needed in associated cardiac, mental, renal and general medical problems.
- Multi-disciplinary care for co management of high risk pregnancies with endocrinologist, physician, anesthetist, ultra sonologist, etc
- Management of dysfunctional uterine bleeding and other menstrual disorders
- Management of polycystic ovarian disease, fibroids, endometriosis, etc
- Minimally invasive hysterectomy (removal of uterus)
- Laparoscopic assisted tubal anastomosis for blocked tubes or reversal of tubectomy /sterilization operation
- Laparoscopic ligation/sterilization
- Laparoscopic surgery for diagnosis and treatment of ectopic pregnancy
- Surgery for cancers of the female reproductive system
- Screening for cervical cancers
- Uro- gynecology
- Evaluation and management of endocrine disorders (eg: prolactin, thyroid).
Assisted Reproductive Services
- IVF & ET
- Sperm retrieval
- Blastocyst transfer
- Uterine rejuvenation
- Fertility evaluation and counselling
- Embryo donation
- Semen bank
- Laparoscopy fertility enhancing surgery
- Ovarian rejuvenation