Eternal hospital, with its state of the art modalities and innovative approaches, is listed amongst the best hospitals in the country. Widely recognized for its pioneering work in the field of healthcare, the hospital offers best in class diagnostic and treatment modalities for the effective management of a wide range of nephrological disease, ailments and disorders.
What is Nephrology?
Nephrology is the branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis, treatment and management of a wide spectrum of diseases, ailments and malignancies related to the kidneys. It involves the study of normal renal function, as well as management of diseases with the help of dietary & lifestyle modification, medicine, therapy and surgery. The treatment plan is based on the detailed assessment of the patients and aims at improving overall renal function. Paediatric nephrology is a specialized branch of nephrology that deals with renal diseases and disorders in small children and infants.
Why Eternal Hospital?
The Nephrology Department at Eternal Hospital is a hub of excellence, committed to offering world-class treatments and care to patients. The department is managed by a highly specialized team of nationally and internationally acclaimed nephrologists, whose expertise is complemented by best in class diagnostic and treatment modalities that are at par with international standards. We hold immense specialization in handling the most complex cases with utmost proficiency and leading-edge preventive care, screening, diagnosis, invasive & non-invasive interventions, post-operative rehabilitation and surgical procedures.
The field of medicine is constantly evolving and we, at Eternal, understand the importance of staying aligned with all the latest innovations and advancements. The hospital adheres to very stringent benchmarks when it comes to quality and safety. The Nephrology Department is backed by fully equipped surgical and intensive care units, managed by immensely experienced specialists.
- Leading-edge facilities and modalities
- Best in class technology
- Innovative treatment options
- Multidisciplinary approaches
- Dedicated Dialysis unit
- State of the art post-surgical rehabilitation and care
- Fully equipped ICUs
- Transparency and confidentiality of treatment
- World-class care
- 24/7 availability
Areas of specialization
- Acute (sudden onset) renal diseases
- Chronic (slow ongoing decline in renal function) renal diseases
- Renal damage due to high blood pressure, diabetes, infections, tubulointerstitial disorders, glomerular diseases
- Blood in the urine (hematuria)
- Protein loss in the urine (proteinuria)
- Electrolyte or acid-base imbalance
- Chronic and recurrent urinary tract infection
- Hereditary renal disorders
- Renovascular Diseases
- Kidney Transplant
- Kidney stones
- Cadaveric Renal Transplantation
- Dialysis access procedures (Jugular & Femoral Catheterization)