To Make an Appointment
Renal angiography or renal angiogram is an imaging modality that helps to assess The functioning of the blood vessels present in your kidney. Coronary angiography hospital in Jaipur helps to detect any obstruction or narrowing which can be then treated surgically, or with the help of medication. The procedure is also known as renal arteriography.
The major indications of renal angiography include:
- Blood clots
- Blockage or obstruction
- Structural defects
- Vascular spasms
- Hypertension on the arteries
- Widening of vessels
- The procedure is usually performed under the influence of sedatives.
- A narrow flexible tube, known as a catheter, will be introduced into your artery by making a small incision near the groin.
- The catheter will be then guided towards the affected artery for precise examination.
- During the procedure, a dye will be administered to your blood vessels to enhance the visibility of the images.
- If your doctor feels the need, the problem may also be treated alongside.
Meet Our Team
Dr. Jitendra Singh Makkar
HOD & Director Cardiology
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma
Director- Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Atul Kasliwal
Associate Director - Cardiology
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Sidana
Associate Director - Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Hemant Chaturvedi
Senior Consultant - Non invasive cardiology
Dr. Prashant Dwivedi
Associate Director- TAVR and Structural Heart Disease Programme
Dr. Kush Kumar Bhagat
Associate Director - Electrophysiology and Heart Failure, Eternal Hospital
"Patient Diary | TAVI | Dr Amit Kumar Chaurasia | Eternal Hospital "
"Patient Testimonial | Mr. Natwar Lal | TAVI Procedure | Dr. Amit kumar chaurasia "
"Coronary Artery Disease Treatment | Eternal Hospital "
"Patient Diary | IABP Guided Complex Angioplasty | Dr Kush Kumar Bhagat | Eternal Hospital "
"Patient Diary | Mr T R Sharma | Dr Jitendra S Makkar | Eternal Hospital "