How to Treat Problem of Low Sperm Count
Male reproductive cell is known by the name of sperm. It is a cell that is produced by the male sexual organ and plays an important part in reproduction. It combines with female egg to facilitate the reproduction method. This term should not be confused with semen. Semen refers to the fluid that contains sperms. It is important to have millions of sperm in the semen to make sure that normal reproduction is taking place but there are some conditions which decreases the chance of reproduction. Low sperm count is one of those problems.
Low sperm count is a condition in which semen contains lesser sperms than normal. If the count is lesser than 15 million sperm per millimeter of semen, then it is termed as low sperm count. There is no obvious and visible symptom of this condition. Inability to conceive a child is the only symptom. There are problems with sexual function and can also cause erectile dysfunction.
It is associated with health as well as environmental causes. Some of the common causes are –
• Variocele – It is the condition in which there is enlargement of the veins which leads to lower quality of sperm. It is considered as one of the most common reversible cause.
• Ejaculation Problem – It occurs when the semen does not come out of the tip of the penis and instead enters the bladder. It happens due to health conditions or certain medications.
• Infection – there are some infections which affect the sperm production. They can block the passage of the sperm. Some of them are epididymitis, orchitis, gonorrhea, HIV etc.
• Undescended testicles are the condition in which one or both the testicles fail to descend from the abdomen into the sac.
• Some other causes include tumors, hormone imbalances, chromosome defects, celiac diseases, prior surgeries etc.
Low sperm count treatment in Jaipur is done with the help of different techniques and medicines. There are supplements which have potential benefits on improving sperm count. Some of them are alpha-lipioc acid, anthocyanins, L-arginine, Biotin, Cobalamin etc.
There is also a surgery in which varicocele is corrected or an obstructed vas deferens is repaired. If there is no sperm while ejaculating, it is directly taken from the testicles or epididymis. There are different assistive reproductive technologies in which sperms and eggs are mixed outside the body to begin the reproduction procedure.
Tags: Low sperm count, ejaculation problem, normal reproduction, reproductive technologies, eternal hospital